The Pacsoft team believe a good Marina & Boatyard system can significantly add value to your business.
By improving efficiency, providing flexible charging features and strong management reporting to assist decision-making and business performance KPI’s.
Our newly developed PacsoftNG software can significantly improve the ease of use whilst meeting Pacsoft’s objective to help reduce training costs and maximise the business benefits:
Improve Revenue Opportunities
- Audit with the dock walk to ensure all boats in the marina are correctly invoiced
- Visual Marina enables simple optimisation as vessels and berths are drawn to scale ensuring revenue opportunities are maximised
- Smart invoicing increases accuracy and reduces pricing mistakes due to manual calculation errors
- Comprehensive operational data collection enables targeting of customers for new revenue opportunities
- Increased productivity provides more time for up-selling.
Management Insight and Control into all aspects of the business
- The Visual Marina provides a simple and easy audit for management to ensure invoicing system is up-to-date and accurate
- Make fast, informed decisions based on accurate, and current data
- Operations view provides information at your fingertips
- Integrated accounts receivable allows quick and efficient resolution of customer queries online, visibility of outstanding balances and easy overdue debt chasing
- Encapsulates customer and vessel knowledge in the system which transcends staff changes.
Improved Efficiency and Staff Productivity
- Visual Marina and grid views aid planning with future views of berth occupancy
- ‘Drag & Drop’ vessel movements in the marina or hardstand provide great usability for staff
- Automatic batch invoicing of all invoices due
- Automatic upload of sales and receipt details into your financial system
- Smart Invoicing provides multiple and flexible calculation methods, reducing staff time for booking, invoicing and reducing billing mistakes
- Options for automatic direct debiting from the customer’s bank account or credit card and automatically allocating receipts to the invoices paid
- Automatic creation of rental credits when sub-leasing or sub-letting berths
- Automatic invoicing for berth license holders, operating re-charges and asset maintenance fees
- Mobile dock walk, collection of meter readings and recording of any operational data or customer requests
- Ability to interface to security gate control systems for improved card management and staff efficiencies
- Ability to automatically print agreements, letters and other documents e.g. car park permits
- Efficient booking and invoicing for casual renters
- Increased utilisation and reduction in training costs with ease-of-use.
Improved Cash Flow
- More prompt and automatic invoicing options
- Options for automatic direct debiting or credit card charging from the customer’s bank account
- Ability to automatically charge a finance charge on overdue accounts.
Improved Customer Service
- Fully detailed informative invoices
- Smart notes to record and track customer requests for action – your CRM system
- Full details of customers and boats, allowing more personal contact, understanding customer needs and any special requirements when handling the boat.
- Reduces reliance on key staff members
- Strong auditability over operations and accounting to ensure you receive all the revenue due
- Simple process to manage customer insurance requirements
- Record previous boat lifting and chocking details
- Support avoidance of personal credit card industry data storage standards (PCI DSS)
- Improved safety, security and business resilience with business data stored electronically, enabling restore of data in the event of a fire or a natural disaster
- Compliance support.
The benefits above can maximise returns through effective management of vessels, berths, rentals, jobs and customer information. The Pacsoft team encourage ongoing training to ensure a full understanding of the capabilities of their management system and enable staff to utilise the system.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PACSOFTNG FEATURES
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PACSOFTNG CASE STUDIES